Inclusive Louisiana is an organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender [LGBT] Episcopalians and our straight friends. Its mission is to inspire and equip the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana, its congregations and members, to proclaim and embody God’s all-inclusive love for LGBTQ persons and those who love them.
Our mission commits us to……
* a network of Congregations that extend themselves in welcoming LGBT people
* pastorally sensitive care for LGBT people in dealing with spiritual concerns
* the spiritual empowerment of LGBT people
* sharing the Good News of Christ
* witness and education
* advocacy for the full inclusion of LGBT people throughout the Church
We can help you find an Episcopal Church where you will feel at home, meet other LGBT Episcopalians, and help our church minister to LGBT persons.
For questions or more information: