2023 Health Plans
The Executive Board of the Diocese set the following policies, effective January 1, 2013, in compliance with General Convention Resolution GC2009-A177 to Amend Canon I.8 and establish a denominational health plan.
Download the Health Plan and Lay Employee Pension Plan Policies (Revised by the Executive Board on September 8, 2012)
2023 Healthcare Information
The following is the 2022 Healthcare information for Diocesan Congregations and Institutions and Current Active Group healthcare enrollees. For any questions please contact Jessica Lee, Diocesan Insurance Administrator, at 504-895-6634 or email@example.com or visit the Church Pension Group website.
- HIPPA Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA) Notice
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
Medicare Secondary Payer (SEE) Publications
- Medicare Supplement Handbook
- Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Small Employer Exception (SEE) Fact Sheet
- Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Small Employer Exception (SEE) Certification Form
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
Medical Plans Offered in 2023
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 70
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 80
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 90
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 100
- Anthem CDHP15 HSA
- Anthem CDHP20 HSA
- Anthem CDHP40 HSA
The following plans are only available to employees that are eligible for Medicare:
- Anthem BlueCard MSP PPO 70
- Anthem BlueCard MSP PPO 80
- Anthem BlueCard MSP PPO 90
- Anthem BlueCard MSP PPO 100
All three dental plans offer low out-of-pocket costs for preventive care, as well as a choice of providers in Cigna’s dental network of dentists, endodontists, pediatric dentists, periodontists, orthodontists and other dental providers.
Effective January 1, 2023, the Medical Trust is introducing new prescription drug plan cost sharing.
Information about Additional Benefits including Vision, Hearing, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate, and Travel Assistance.