Forms, Reports, and Procedures Library
Forms, Reports & Procedures Library
Annual Report & Parochial Report
Parochial Report web page Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs (See chapter 8: Parochial Reports) The Episcopal Church Parochial Report web page Parochial Report Tables, Charts, and Research Reports (Parochial Report data since 2003)
- 2014 Parochial Report
- Workbook Page 2: Membership Attendance and Services
- Workbook Page 3: Stewardship and Financial Information
- General Instructions for the 2014 Parochial Report
- 2014 Annual Report Cover Letter
- Congregational Questionnaire
- Alternative Audit Procedure
- Policy on Discretionary Funds
Articles of Incorporation & Bylaws
Assessment & Program Asking
- Continuing Education Report for Priest
- Annual Reports of Licensed Priest
- Annual Report of Non-resident Priest
- Deacon’s Report
- Retired Clergy Compensation Limits for 2012
- Change in Compensation
- New Assignment Notice
- Clergy Housing Allowance – House Provided
- Clergy Housing Allowance – Cash Only
- 2015 Minimum Compensation and Benefit Package
- Discretionary Fund Policy
Constitution & Canons
Constitution and Canons web page Constitution of the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana (Updated 2012) Canons of the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana (Updated 2011) Constitution and Canons of the Episcopal Church (Updated 2012)
Discretionary Fund Policy
Executive Board Minutes
See Minutes of the Executive Board
Health Plan Policies, Plans. Enrollment Forms
All three dental plans offer low out-of-pocket costs for preventive care, as well as a choice of providers in Cigna’s dental network of dentists, endodontists, pediatric dentists, periodontists, orthodontists and other dental providers.
Prescription drug benefits come with all of the plans, with the exception of the two High Deductible Health Plans. For those two (HDHP) plans, the pharmacy benefits are embedded in the actual medical plans.
Prescription Benefit Summary
Vision Benefits are offered through Eye Med and come with all plans. For more information or to find a provider, call (866) 723-0596 or visit EyeMed’s website.
All our plans offer access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Cigna Behavioral Health, a free, confidential service that offers immediate help, referrals and online resources for a range of behavioral, family and care-giving, financial, health and other life issues.
The Medical Trust health plans include a hearing discount plan, which provides discounts on hearing exams and supplies. For a listing of HearPO providers in your area, call HearPO at (888) 432-7464, or visit HearPO.
Health Advocate helps you with insurance and health related problems.
Travel Medical Assistance
Lay Ministry Licensing
Marriage, Remarriage, & Same-sex Blessings
Book of Common Prayer online (Marriage service is available under Pastoral Offices)
Commission on Ministry Booklet
Priesthood Process Tracking (6 year)